rover 400 new shape water in front footwell

Hi all

hope someone here can help with this.. when it rains hard like last week or so, I get water in front passenger footwell. I have removed glove box and other bits in that area and water is dripping from the fan cover there. I have checked under the bonnet and can not find any reason for this, is there a gromit in this area that could be missing ?

thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
roy