2002 Saab 9-3 Hatchback...can you tint the windows!!!

Hey...I am a reletively new SAAB driver...but a large fan of Saab...well...the Saab that existed while the hatchback was out. Anyways...I am interested in tinting my 2002 Saab 9-3 SE Hatchback windows. I would like to know if anyone has tinted their windows and furthmore if the car looks "good" with tinted windows. I look through some of the Saab booklets that I have about my Saab

9-3...and I notice that the 9-3's shown have tinted windows (for the most part). I think this would be really cool. My Saab has a black paint exterrior. Tinted windows...with a black Saab 9-3...my god it sounds so cool. Lastly how much of an investment is this going to be.

-Anyways, give a shout out about this question please.-

"Go ahead...play the blues if that makes you happy"- Homer

Reply to
SPL

Go to

and check out the picture archive. There are some tineted ones there (mine). Oh and yes, it does look cool.

Reply to
Spyderman

Hi

I have a 2003 93 AERO , i have had it tinted mainly to offer more privacy and it also helps the air con work better in summer, get the best film you can, cost me around $200 but thats aussie dollars, and yes it looks cool.

Colc

SPL wrote:

Reply to
colc