2002 saab 9-3 fustrating speaker prob...help

Hello, I have gone to my local saab dealer on two occasions due to a rattle from my subs in the two front doors. The rattling has gotten worse since January...and the dealer said that they "could not duplicate customers problem." What should I do next? Is there some magic key word I have to tell these service guys? There is clearly something wrong with these speakers.

-Thanks(If it helps, my car is still under warranty.)

*2003 Saab 9-3 Arc *2002 Saab 9-3 SE *1997 Saab 900 SE
Reply to
SPL

are you sure its the speakers, as the door trims are known to rattle as well due to broken clips

The magic words are "Why don't you come out to the car and let me show you the problem that concerns me." Be prepared to demonstrate the problem to the tech that will work on your car.

Good luck, Steve Crowe, Saab Master Tech, who represents himself and no one else Harpers Ferry, WV

Reply to
Steve Crowe