2003 9-5 intermittent problem

Hi All,

I have a 2003 9-5 Linear that shows an intermittent problem: while driving with the radio on, the radio shuts off and the console display shows "Radio Locked". I also notice that while this is going on, the turn signals don't work. However, when I turn off the engine and restart, everything works again. This occurs about once a day and started happening about 10 days ago.

Has anyone else experience this with their Saabs and if so, what was the fix?

Thanks in advance,

Sunil

Reply to
Sunil Menon