2003 9-3 linear seats

We are looking at a low mileage 9-3 linear with the launch package. Plan on using it for long trips. The front seat is not as comfy as my

9-5 wagon. Does anyone else have that problem? Can the seats be traded out? The 9-3 aero's are definitely more comfortable.
Reply to
aronin

Related question: can the 9-3 seats be switched for the 9-5 seats? The recent wave of oppresive heat and humidity in my region has me wishing I had the 9-5's ventilated seats. If I can get 9-5 seats, maybe I'll sell you the seats from my 9-3 Aero ;)

Reply to
Shane Almeida

I don't think they're interchangeable. Anyway, it isn't a DIY-job, as the seats have airbags.

Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.