automatic windows

Hi! I've got 9-3 SS 2005 TiD. I know that it is possible to shut windows when I close central locking, but unfortunately this function is not enabled. Does anyone know how to enable this function? Maybe I have to go to service and only they can do it? Thanks in advance for your help Dombrek

Reply to
Dombrek

"Dombrek" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dus4eg$fs$ snipped-for-privacy@news.onet.pl...

Hi Dombrek,

the feature "comfort closing windows" is optional!!!

Cheers,

Nicky

2003 9-3 SS ARC 1.8t
Reply to
Nicky Serfling

Must be activated with the Tech II at the dealer. If the car is under warranty they should do it free.

Reply to
SmaartAasSaabr