Need a fuel tank 97 Saab 900 SE 2.0 Turbo

My son has a 97 Saab SE 2.0 Turbo 900 and his fuel tank has a crack in the bottom kind of near the filter, it's right on the bottom of the tank, and it's leaking fuel. I tried to patch it with some fiberglass bondo kit and our mechanic tried too but it didn't take. Need a new fuel tank. Can anyone help me figure out where to get one? The local junk yards don't seem to have any. TIA

Reply to
JerryC

You didn't mention what country/state you were in, but in the USA, Goldwing does a lot of recycling. I don't have a URL but you should be able to google it.

Reply to
- Bob -