Need suggestions for speakers on SAAB 93

I have a 2000 Saab 93 convertible and I want to replace the 6 factory speakers. I need suggestions on what speakers to replace them with and sizes. Also the radio has been changed to a JVC USB model and I still have the factory door speakers amp connected and working.

I am not interested in installing odd sized or large speaker boxes. Just want good sounding speakers that fit the factory locations.

Reply to
Izodmartin