need suggestions

I have a 98 ford f150 8cyl that the automactic windows will not lower left side quit first then right side . I had put off getting them repaired ,today the windshield wipers will not work except for about three seconds after I open or shut the truck door Is there a common connection that I should know about . thanks for any suggestions. H.L

Reply to
HL B123

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:42:25 -0500, HL B123 rearranged some electrons to say:

Those functions are common to the GEM (Generic Electronics Module).

Reply to
david

thanks .I am going to ford dealer tomorrow .I will mention this to them thank you h.l.b.

Reply to
HL B123

went to ford dealer .they also said it was the GEM module ,had it replaced .everything works good now thanks for the input. total cost 400 dollars hlb

Reply to
HL B123

OUTSTANDING!

alt.trucks.ford Still works...