[Saab_c900] FA: Some more misc Saab C900 parts on Ebay

Hi everyone,

I've listed some more miscellaneous Saab C900 parts for sale on Ebay. Not currently listed at the moment (but will be shortly) is a louvre moulding which I think is for a Saab C900 hatchback (the '3CK' and '5CK' body styles), but I can't find any Saab part number moulded into the plastic. Also a bundle of Saab 4-stud steel wheels with various used tyres fitted which all have around half their tread left. These have accumulated from various wheel changes on my two running C900's and some wheel-swapping from my parts car.

My listings can be seen at "

". I will ship world-wide if asked (even for big items), but I will quote on shipping for large/heavy/bulky items.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site