More Cad/Zinc plated parts on eBay

I have put up some more parts on flea-bay.

Thanks, Ray

Reply to
Studeman

John Poulos

Yeah... but none as nice..... Cad-plate and pitted parts don't mix well. You need a nice smooth core for it to look "original". I'm short a few of the bolts/speed nuts too. I think they are available new though. If you have the old-one..... I can also have it done. I'm gathering another batch to take in, and I'm about 1/2 way there.

Ray

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Studeman