1994 Saturn Sl

So my car ran fairly well until yesturday when I took the battery connections off the battery and to the areas that they connected to one by one and cleaned them. Upon replacing them and getting in the car, I noticed that the car would crank, but would not turn over. I checked and it is getting fuel and spark, but will not fire. I have no idea what the problem is. Please help

Reply to
dafydb

"car would crank, would not turn over", crank and turn over are kinda the same. Just to be sure you did mean "cranks but no start" right?

Reply to
BläBlä

It is easy to check for spark, but I am curious how you checked for fuel? Can you hear the fuel pump run for a few seconds when turning the key on? Did you do a fuel pump pressure test?

Again just curious. James

dafydb wrote:

Reply to
James1549