2003 ION 3 Report

Well,I've had mine for just over a year now,overall,I'm happy with it,it's miles of improvement over my former Ford Contour-I kept that for 7 years,but,that's no reason for something to go bad on it every 3-4 months towards the end of ownership.I'm hoping this Ion will last a good 5 years,I'll see how well this one is built.

Reply to
teem