98 SL2 Fuse for the cigarette lighter ???

Okay, so I replaced the cigarette lighter unit and it looks like all the fuses are in good shape. I don't have the owner's manual and was wondering if anyone knows what fuse the cigarette lighter is on? The lighter still won't work and I'm not sure what the problem could be if not a fuse. Wiring? I have a 1998 SL-2 and would really apreciate any feedback. Thanks!!

Reply to
LeeCSW

I havent looked it up but look on the fuse panel cover and there might be a abbreviation for "accessories" on it. Or you could just touch the top of every fuse with a multimeter to check for continuity.

Reply to
blah blah