Cigarette lighter fuse

Did anybody ever say where the fuse for the cigarette lighter was? I need to change mine.

Reply to
rmorgan1016

I looked at the wiring diagram for a '99 Max. There's not much to the cigarette lighter circuit. It get's fed from the ignition/acc circuit, through a OR/B wire, through fuse #6 (15A) then to the lighter.

Reply to
Jim

In the fusebox. See owners manual for details or look at the lid.

Reply to
Steve T