Cigarette lighter fuse

Did anybody ever say where the fuse for the cigarette lighter was? I need to change mine.

rmorgan1016 wrote:

I looked at the wiring diagram for a '99 Max. There's not much to the cigarette lighter circuit. It get's fed from the ignition/acc circuit, through a OR/B wire, through fuse #6 (15A) then to the lighter.
rmorgan1016 wrote:

In the fusebox. See owners manual for details or look at the lid.
--

Steve

http://www.atlantaracing.com