hard start

96 SL2. Thought I had all the bugs out but yesterday on 3 occasions with a warm engine the engine cranks fine but very hard to start. Looked at a TSB referring to this and it mentioned a string of DTC's. Well there are no DTC's and when it's cold it fires up perfectly. If you crank long enough when this occurs (10-15 seconds) it will fire up and than after a short time run well. Up to this point I have R&R'd the throttle body and cleaned. New NGK plugs (from the Saturn dealer) and new wires carefully routed and cleaned the corrosion off the coil towers. Ideas? Larry
Reply to
jdoe

Sounds like it could be a coolant temp sensor.

Reply to
BANDIT2941

Reply to
jdoe

Reply to
Blah Blah

Nope.....most CTS failures don't throw a code......

Reply to
BANDIT2941