NEED INFO ON A FEW THINGS

MY POWER LOCK KEEP BLOWING THE FUSE,THE ONE AND ONLY POWER THING I HAVE ON THE CAR.ALSO IT HAS A FUSE SPOT FOR DRL (DAY TIME RUNNING LIGHTS)I PUT A FUSE IN AND THEY DON'T WORK.I HAVE 175K ON THE CAR WHEN SHOULD I GET THE CLUTCH REPLACED? AND WILL THE ENGINE EVER STOP? AND TO END THIS DID ANYONE KNOW THAT A AM/FM/CD PLAYER OUT OF A 2000 CHEVY MALIBU PLUGS IN W/OUT ANY CUTTING OF WIRES. COOL HU!

Reply to
corey93sl1

posting in all caps is the usenet equilavent of shouting. Turn off your caps lock.

Reply to
Bob Allison

"corey93sl1" typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

.

ALSO IT HAS A FUSE SPOT FOR DRL (DAY TIME RUNNING

And they won't. they were only on Canadian spec cars until '97.

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller