oil change light

How do I reset the oil change light on my 2002 SL 4cyl.

Thank you, Joe

Reply to
Joe096

open hood, locate fuse box near battery, remove cover. Look inside cover for diagram if necessary. Locate reset button on fuse panel. If you have the owners manual, look it up, but from my memory, you put the key in the ignition, turn to run (dont start it) hold reset button for 30 seconds and then look for oil change light to flash 3 times to indicate it's reset.

Reply to
marx404