chrysler reset engine light after oil change

Can anyone tell me how to reset the check engine light on a chrysler van after an oil change

-- michelle

View this thread:

Send from

michelle

an oil change?

If the check engine light is on, there has been some type of problem detected by the PCM. An oil change has nothing to do with it.

Year and model would help clarify more.

Reply to
Steve

If your check engine light came on after oil change, I bet whoever changed your oil forgot to put in the oil or, snagged a sensor wire

Reply to
Shady