RT: Spring Time Car Cleaning

Random Topic: Time to head to the car washes and break out those pressure washers to get the winter road salts blasted out of every nook and cranny. I spend about 20 times the amount of time blasting the underside than the top side. I recomend doing the same for anyone living in the rust belt. Its something I commit myself to do every spring. Salt and rust really perturb me. So does oil but my cars only leaks are at my axle seals and they only seep slightly.

Reply to
blah blah