Time to play :-)

That time of year has come around and I have not had time to attend to Piglets exhausts. Therefore we are off to the Belgium Nationals in Bagheera. I've managed to shoehorn the 19" Alloys on fitted with MT/R's that I had on Owl last year. Should make it more able to go forwards and not slide sideways into trees (as it would on road tyres!). Shoved the rear recovery point on too. By Monday (on my return) it should also be very "stickery" ;-)

I think I guarantee there are not too many SC's that look this way :-)

Maybe I am as mad as people tell me. Of course the reason I put the tyres on was because SWMBO forced me. She said "Are you going to fit the MT/R's or not?".....how could I refuse that??

Pics :

Neil Brownlee

Go for it :-) I've always off-roaded my motors new or old, I reckon if you can afford to buy a SC in the firstplace you can afford to repair the odd ding here and there picked up off-road. The best bit will be the look on peoples faces as you get it muddy !!!

Andy

Reply to
Andy

On or around Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:15:03 +0100, "Neil Brownlee" enlightened us thusly:

blimey, there's not much clearance between the wheel and caliper. what size are the normal wheels?

Reply to
Austin Shackles