S.I.O. Award

Thats the Saturn Idoits Owner Award,I was moving small things with my Ion,well,being lazy,i thought I could leave the METAL book rack in 1 piece,too wide for the trunk,so, i took the topp section off,tried to force into the back thru the dood,pushed down & pushed in*******felt something not right,because it stopped going in,I pulled the rack out,& looked at the headliner next to the garment hook,yup,2 small rips into the material,1 is about an inch,the other,a small hole,oh well,at least I did it.Any runner ups?.

Reply to
teem