And the award for...

worst spelling in an eBay ad goes to:

I've seen some stupid ones, but this one has got to be one of the most pathetic.

Cindy '96 laser red auto GTS (now sitting in my driveway undriveable 'cause some asshole ran me off the road into an embankment!!!!)

C. Olofsson

Says invalid or something.

Invalid Item The item you requested () is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available

2440787345

Reply to
<memset

OE wrapped the link and the item number cut off. Here ya go:

Garth Almgren

> 2440787345

Well...

After looking at the ad, I wouldn't necessarily be concerned with the salvage title. I'd be more concerned about how the current person acquired the car and how badly it was damaged to earn the salvage title. R-titles are most definately able to be registered, at least here in the wonderful state of Pennsylvania... as long as the car passes the annual inspection tests, they really don't care what it is... as long as it has a VIN number and they can tax you for it.

I'm more concerned about 'the car has never been wrecked' and a few lines later he states 'if the car was wrecked it was fixed perfectly' (well, that's what he meant to say anyway). How can you say that you know the car has never been wrecked and never been raced if you're the second owner of a salvage-titled car, and then say... well, if it has been wrecked.....

JS

Reply to
JS

<memset

No way, how could you spell that badly and still figure a computer out?

Reply to
Mstngcnv96

If you read it several more times you'll gleen that it has never been wreck since he has had it.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You can use other languages with computers...

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Like a couple people have pointed out, they seller isn't an English speaking person from birth. Still. It's pretty bad.

Reply to
C. Olofsson

What the hell is a custom spiker????

speaker???

RioRedGT

Sheesh, I'm surprised he spelled SVT right. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Pretty sure he's an "english as a second language" person. At least he posted that it had a salvage title. I don't think he's trying to hide anything.

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy