50 champion convert on e-bay,stude listings,strange bumper

Hello: Something does't look right with the front bumper on this car. It extends to far from the front of the car. I'm not a guru on the 50 studes, but I checked in my stude buyers guide, and a 50 convertible has the bumpers flush to the body. He also states the car has a manual top,don't know if this was stock, or did the motor burn out.?

Regards,Sheldon

.
Reply to
shel_elias