E-bay Listings ********************SP********************************

I dug thru a bunch of crap....er.... FINE Studebaker stuff and came up with some things I needed to get rid of...

Take a look and see if there is anything you just cannot live without.

Remember... bid early, high and often!

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Lee If I buy the basket case Avanti with no basket that the group encouraged me to jump on and get it out without getting mauled by the guard dog, I'll need all of your stuff too. I could use the Lark to run for parts and have the Golden Hawn in storage so when the Avanti sits next to the Speedster in the body shop waiting for paint I'm not going through this period of aimless depression looking for a project. .......It gets dark early now in Europe but I've never been to Sydney.

Bill

Lee wrote:

Bill Clark

Sounds like a heck of a plan, Bill. Just let me know and I can bundle all this into one nice, neat package for you!

That little Lark makes one heck of a parts runner! I've used it many times for just that purpose.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

I've added a few more things in case anyone is interested....

Thanks,

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee