And at least one new post today!

Someone has to keep this old gal alive.

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Ill help George.

My 37 will be coming home at the end of the week from upholstery. I sure miss the old gal.

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser
Reply to
Studebaker George

Glad to hear that the weather is calming down a bit, George. We got a good bit of rain over the last few days, but nothing compared what you got. It rained some this morning, and it looks like that was the end of it. I can see blue in the sky now!

Oh, you just HAD to mention your old Commander... I'll trade you a '59 pickup and a 289 4 speed setup for it. Yep, I still want that old tank. That applied-in-1938 paint job is still presentable too!

Hey, waddaya know, another post.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

I don't have any extra parts for my 38 save for a couple headlight (cathedral style) lenses and an extra wiper motor that I really don't need but got 'cause they was CHEEP. Fortunately, my car has all it's parts... I do need one little piece of trim on one door panel and could use an extra dash center plate to hack up for a modern radio and inverter. Problem right now is TIME...I am so busy I don't have time for my own stuff... Jerry, didn't I ask you about shocks at one time or another? CRS.....and my email crashed a while back. Robert Kapteyn thinks he has a couple NOS rears if he can find them...he already got me one front and I got the other NOS on ebay. I also will most likely get some modern wheels and tires to use on the street as the stupid Coker tires are 'spensive... I was STILL sweeping water out of the shop today...and a small section of ceiling in one of the offices fell down...grrr.....should have cleaned the gutters.... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

George I know what you went through. I was in my building when the roof blew off. It took ten years of my life, seeing water pour in. Members of our Black Hawk Chapter came to help save as much as we could. I never forget the wonderfull feeling when I saw my friends come and spend countless hours drying parts and dipping them in WD40.

I am still looking for these rear shocks. I know I have them. Bob Kapteyn

Reply to
RBK.
Reply to
Studebaker George