Today at brands

top day today at brands! (pics to follow when i can scale my dad's canon 40D pics down to a more usable scale!) the WTCC cars are pretty cool and i was happy as there's loads of BM's there! got stand seats by the first corner (whatever its called) so got good views of a few peeps not quite making the bend!

but my fave thing out on the circuit was the GT cars! all them ferrari 360's popping and banging! and the lambo's sound the nuts too!

and the top race for me was the heritage race, loads of old aston's, mini's, escorts and a couple of morgans oh and some old mustangs too! all sounded the nuts and a guy in a light green/blue mini gave us plenty of entertainment on the first corner with a lot of sideways action! he wasn't the fastest and must of been lapped by everyone twice but he always got a cheer every time he passed!

had a well good day, nice lil freebie from work it was :)

one of the directors today was off to the nurberg for the M3 promo launch thing! i'd of loved to have gone to that myself!

Reply to
Vamp

is your friend, and works with Vista :-)

Reply to
Iridium

Causing all the trouble again.

Reply to
Depresion

ah love em :)

Reply to
Vamp

Does it work with RAWs?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I don't know what they are.

Reply to
Iridium

A bit like JPGs except not standard and bigger.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

nothing like jpg there a totally uncompressed image and yeah my pics are all in raw as it happens :)

Reply to
Vamp

You must have big cards, or not take many photos, I filled 10 Gig of CF with jpgs per day last time I was at Silverstone.

Reply to
Depresion

was using a 1 gig card and a 60gig backup drive thing that can back up the 1 gig card allowing me to reuse the 1 card :)

Reply to
Vamp

Hope you declare it to the Inland Revenue or whatever they're called these days. As it was a gift you have to pay tax on it or risk the chance of prosecution.

Alan...

Reply to
Phaeton