Custom driveshft

This guy will build me a balanced, custom 3 1/2 inch aluminum driveshaft setup for a GM joint in the front and Studebaker in the rear for $215.

John Poulos

is there a measuring kit (i.e. "Inland Empire"), measure six times, glue PVC once. I hope this is not a aluminum version of "steeltech" instead of no payments for six months, you make full payment upfront and wait six (or more!) months for product.

Reply to
oldcarfart

I'll report back, and did measure 3 times.( Used the old shaft as a guide for length since that was fine.)

oldcarfart wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Jeff Rice

It's not as pretty.

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Let me know how it works out; out of curiosity I dropped him a line and he quoted me a great price for a 3" steel shaft for my car; hardly worth having one modified and he isn't insisting on having the slip yoke, either. (but if you have an extra I could borrow, I'd still prefer to have him balance it *with* a yoke if I could.)

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel