SP: E-Bay - 1962 Lark convertible

Hemi-Lark car that I never started on except for the front fenders.

Once a Nordic Viking, always a Nordic Viking, WTF is with the cave drawing at the top of page????????

Reply to
oldcarfart

I think it's because I'm too cheap to use the one free picture insert that E-Bay offers sellers.

Actually, The picture also shows up at the bottom of the page if you use it. Since I linked all of my pictures to my website it shows up with this generic drawing. I think they should make it the same picture as what's in the gallery view or to the left of the listing by default.

If you buy it I'll deliver it for free. Are you going to be at the Dick Brooks auction in Woodruff on Saturday? Remember to get pre-registered if you are planning on bidding.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

In Jacksonville, this weekend, 15 April target date for residence, 01 May date for business opening, time is flying!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
oldcarfart