Oct. 15th Stude stuff sale

Sunday Oct. 15th I will be having a combination Studebaker swapmeet/garage sale/inventory reduction/parts identification/winter clean up at my residence in good ol' Delano Minnesota.Rough estimate is that I have over

2,000 Stude parts sitting around here(ok.that is including every washer,nut,etc)but I have C/K front and rear glass,sheetmetal,rear ends et al as I parted out 9 C/K's recently and Gord Richmond and I obtained 1,500 parts in a ebay deal earlier this Summer.That lot included more sheetmetal,Lark and Hawk parts as well as some 40's-early 50's stuff.Needless to say there is a lot of parts here and I need some room.For those in this area it is the same day as the famous Roadsters meet at the fairgrounds so I am having my sale from 11:00am until 6:00pm.I will have some refreshments on hand so drop on by and shoot the breeze,chat with other Stude fans and buy something.lol.For directions email me.

Bob40...BTW I have a non running '55 Commander coupe sitting here that needs a new home too

Reply to
Bob

hiBob, do you have any clips that hold the trim to top of rear fenders (bolts go thru) for my 53 coupe? Thanks,Bob

Reply to
rideevo

Do you have any fenders for a 56, 57, or 58 Studebaker or Packard sedan or wagon? Do you have any parts for a 57 or 58 Packard in terms of body, trim or interior? Do you have any plastic items that say Clipper or Packard on them? Do you have a trunk lock and key for a 62 Lark? Do you have any seat covers or door panels for a 63 Lark? Do you have a very good dash for a 63 Lark? Please advise. Thank you

Reply to
58packardwagon