OT! Tractor BS

I have an Yanmar YM2700 (Gray Market) 2 cyl. diesel tractor (32 hp?, runs all day on 4 gallons of fuel, runs great, etc, etc.) but really need a front bucket unit (these tractors require no legs to operate, good deal!). I have the opportunity to either purchase a new Mahindra

2615 4WD or a used Massey Furguson 255 with a bush hog brand front bucket. Both of these require I sell/trade my Yanmar and 1993 Winnebago Itasca Sunrise motorhome (454, 700R4, new tires & brakes, etc.) So who knows what about these tractors? The Massey has new clutch and 1216 hours, the Mahindra is brand new, I am leaning towards the Mahindra (I live rural and can even drive it to the Quicky-Mart to show off to Ackmed). I have a 4 blade 5' scorpion finish mower to pull behind. I seek the guidance of fellow tractor owners. BTW, anybody in market for Motorhome or Tractor?
Reply to
oldcarfart

check here

ytmag.com

tractordata.com

I would question why the massey needed a new clutch with such low hours. don't know nutin about the other brand

have fun........... pw

Reply to
8E12T6