Tractor-trailer load of Jeeps

I saw a semi loaded with nine Jeeps parked behind a shopping mall in Syracuse today. The driver was apparently getting some sleep. They were assorted CJ7s, CJ5s, YJs and a couple of older models. They were definitely outfitted for serious off-roading and had plates including Connecticut, Massachusetts and Maine.

Anyone know where they are headed? They didn't seem to have any club stickers. I did find that the Jeep Jamboree in the Ozarks is April 21st,

22nd and 23rd. Maybe there? It's not really important, I was just curious.
Reply to
J White

Jeep Safari in Moab, April 8-16?

Scotty

Syracuse is a LONG way from Utah! But who knows, given time and money why not!

Jeff DeWitt (who has neither the time or the m> Jeep Safari in Moab, April 8-16?

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

No pictures? Never leave home without your camera...

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Good reason to get a camera phone. I always thought they were stupid, but it'll come in handy at an accident scene as well as cool stuff like this.

*click*

Cheers, - Jeff G

Reply to
Keep YerSpam