Rare? Studebaker 20 year service pin.

Hi all, I have a chance to buy a set of studebaker service medals / pins.

# 1 is a 10 year service medal & clasp, boxed, has a picture of John Studebaker on front, on the back it has the persons name and states for

10 years of loyal service to the Studebaker corp. # 2 is a stirling silver lapel badge with blue edges and a picture of J Sudebaker , 15 years service around the outside front. # 3 a 10k gold lapel badge same as above but with 20 years loyal service around the edge. owner is asking around $30 each , my question is are they rare? worth buying or not and what would be a fair price to pay, they are not reproductions and my guess would be from the 20s /30s ? I have a few studes and other items so thought that they may be worth having , what does the group think, thank you from Roger.
Reply to
studevic