Recommended Website

Ray Linn restorations aka Ray Fithorn from NC has a great website devoted to helping people understand and learn a good bit about restoring Studebakers. He is a very accomplished restorer and has gone to great length to share some very valuable info. Check out his site. Just do a google search to find it. jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim
Studebaker George

I have spoken to him [Ray Fichthorn] a couple of times on the phone, and he was super.

He said to bring my self and the car, and 'we'll get your arse to work!'

I would say there is NO ONE on the planet who knows more about finned Hawks than Ray.

He knows almost everything else, too.

Dave Miller Sylvester, GA

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser