Ping Ray O re mice

Ray, I pulled up the passenger's side carpet today and I couldn't find a tube. Could the Prism be different from a Corrola? Is this tube accessible from underneath?

---MIKE---

>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
Reply to
---MIKE---

---MIKE---

********** The tube is usually about where a passenger's right foot would be, but it could be elsewhere.