SP/ OT? Vehicle Swap

I have a 1959 Lark 2 door wagon, V8 ( Chebby 454, orig a 1988 "HP" block and was in my big red 1 ton suburban), AT (TH400 w/ RV level shift kit) TT type rear (9" Ford, 3.00:1 gears with street/strip level posi center section), disc brakes (all 4 wheels), sway bars (front & rear), Torque Thrust D's repro wheels, dual exhaust. Has some rust and I have replacement front fiberglass fenders that go with car, vehicle looks stock at 10' except for wheels and tinted windows. Runs well I use it almost daily, engine, rear axle and tranny have 75K miles on them, was 394hp / 442 lbs. tq. when fresh (I do not have spec/dyno sheet but one ride is convincing ). Photo's are on Jeff Rice's "Deepnhock" photo album and hopefully Jeff or someone else will be kind enough to provide a link.

I NEED : 3/4 to one ton pickup, prefer single rear wheels over dually, extended cab minimum, long bed, automatic transmission a must (physical issues prevent me from driving with clutch), don't need fancy leather, etc, my vehicle located in SC, along I-26 @ I-385 interchange between Asheville, NC and Columbia, SC (Clinton, SC, zip

29325) I would like to see this go to a newsgrouper or someone who enjoys a "unique driver". I feel my vehicle value in $10K-$12.5 range for me to duplicate. cell @ 864-547-0272, email: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Thanks! P.S. This would make a killer grocery getter for wife unit (good sales pitch!!)
Reply to
oldcarfart

I have a 1/2 ton, short bed, otherwise fits your needs... value is about 1/5 that of your estimated tho :( if you feel like doing something stupid, call me :)

nate

Reply to
N8N

I already have 1/2 ton with short bed, need bigger!!!!

Reply to
oldcarfart