OT - Identify this mystery vehicle - OT

Allright, NG'rs - over on the HAMB there's quite a thread going trying to identify a very weird old 3 wheeler. Can you folks apply your superior Studebaker intellect and vast knowledge of automotive trivia to this problem?

Check the 4 pix in the first post.

0438

Reply to
zoombot

I don't know what it is but I would love to have it in my yard.

Reply to
Dan

Looks like it could be a Mescherschmidt (sp) but I know I've seen one somewhere before. Someone here a while back had posted a link to a 'small car' museum someplace and they had lots of pics. Maybe if they could post that link again we could identify it.

Reply to
Dale J.

Reply to
Judy Sauer

A few years ago I had a delightul site on my Favorites list devoted to mini-cars. You would not believe some of them. I don't have the addy, but google "mini cars" or something like that and spend / waste more enjoyable hours.

You'll find several you would lke to have in your garage, too.

Karl H

Karl

Reply to
Karl Haas