Studebaker Drivers Club Forums

Is there something wrong with the SDC web site forums or is there something wrong with my computer? I have tried to access the forums and can't get it to open. All other areas of the site are working for me. jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim8

I have to renew my log-on occasionally at no particular time interval. That doesn't usually happen until you try to post something though.

Reply to
Dwain G.

I had no problem logging on to any of the forums at 9:53 pm eastern time. Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Reply to
Malcom Gillette

Been working for me. The moderator has been deleting threads that have wandered off topic, maybe they are all gone by now.

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Reply to