2003 vs. 2004 Forester

Hi,

I'm very seriously looking at the 2003 or 2004 Forester XS with Premium Package 1 (i.e. the one without the leather).

Two Questions.

1) One dealer says that the 2003 and 2004 models are absolutely identical. Is this true?

2) Anybody know what the approximate dealer invoice cost (Canada) is as a percentage of MRSP?

Thanks in advance......

Paul

Reply to
Paul Gray

Yes, except for a tiny increase in price. However the 2003 model's value instantly depreciates one whole year MORE than the 2004 when you drive it away from the dealer.

FYI last month we bought the exact Forester you want (2003 model) and are quite pleased with it.

Reply to
Charles Gillen

"Paul Gray" wrote

Brian