Air Temp Sensor for K&N Induction Kit, WRX Import

Hi, I have just purchased a K&N Induction Kit product number 57-0351 for a MY98 WRX Jap Import. One of the steps for fitting the induction kit is to remove the air temp sensor from the intake scoop and fit it into the new induction kit, only problem is I am unable to locate the sensor??

Ive checked round the engine bay for the obvious in case its worked loose and is hanging down but with no luck.

Could someone tell me if I should have a temp sensor on the intake scoop? Are they fitted to all WRX or because its an import is this different?

Tried to call someone at K&N but because I have an import they said they were not familiar with these.

Any Idea's would be greatly appreciated,

Tim

Reply to
tim

Tim, a bit off topic, but i was wondering.. how does onne go about Buying an import? and what mods did u have to do to make it US legal... i realize thaat u are in the UK so maybe someone stateside can answer tha

Mik

tim snipped-for-privacy@flextech.co.uk (tim) wrote:

Reply to
Michael P. Smith