Punto 60S and K&N 57i induction kit

Hi, I have a Punto 60S 1242cc (8v). I am loking at putting a K&N 57i induction kit in the car! It currently has 60BHP, how much do you rekon this will increase my BHP; i want an accurate measure to tell my insurance company, inorder to re-calculate my premium! [i dont want to waste money taking the car to a rolling road.] I obvioulsy dont want o overestimate and cause a larger premium,

Thanking you in davance, Ben Nealon

Reply to
Ben Nealon

Max 5 bhp..... "Ben Nealon" skrev i melding news:3XeMb.21797$ snipped-for-privacy@stones.force.net...

Reply to
Svend E Pettersen

Svend E Pettersen skrev:

And probably only 0.5 bhp.

But i WILL increase drivability, as the engine now will breathe more freely and thus feel more "alive" :-)

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer

Ben Nealon skrev:

[...]

Those two does not correspond. You can ONLY get an accurate measure is you test it on rolling road, and compares before/after KN.

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer

i think a K&N kit on a punto 60 is silly, if you want some extra power get one of those bolt on turbos for a cinq sport. :P

Reply to
undergraduate-car-mechanic