Cruise control Legacy 2006

I accidently turned of my cruise control, this is done by moving any part or switch on the cruise control while turning the engine over. The handbook says turn the ignition of then back on, start the car and the cruise control will be activated. It doesn't reactivate. Anyone know how to activate the cruise control.

Reply to
pipinmels

Unforunately I can't; - I'm having the same problem...

Reply to
number 9

my local subaru dealer had to reprogram the computer. That did the trick, and he said this was a known problem.

Reply to
pipinmels

Here is what I did... ('03 Forester) Took the pup to the park, key still wouldn't come out. Decided to replace the blown Horn/flasher fuse; - like to have that horn working.

Wentback in the car, started it, backed up and put it in Drive and pulled into the parking spot again. Turn the car off and the Key comes out! After a stroll in the park, I went out on the main drag. Turned the cruise control on "set" it 45 and it is working!!!

I don't have a clue what happend; - nothing in the manual about this... but I'm bloody happy!!!

H.

Reply to
number 9

Is that an antique Outback?