Dashboard globes - 2001 Forrester

Had the "Power" globe blow in my automatic Forrester dashboard. Subaru dealer wants to sell me a full dashboard globe kit to replace one globe! Anyone had a similar problem?

Reply to
Michael

Michael,

all dashboard globes are covered by the vehicle warranty, as they are supposed NOT to blow... I had my fog light and cruise control lamps go, and they were replaced under warranty. When I queried the dealer about why my number plate lamps weren't in the same category, he told me that all interior globes, excluding the courtesy and map lights are covered by warranty.

The dealer who told me this is Subaru Docklands in Melbourne. Which dealer are you having problems with? Given the bigpond.com address, I'm guessing in Australia somewhere...

Cheers,

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Morris