Fog Light Shroud Removal?

I just bought RockBlocker yellow films for my foglights on my '05 WRX. These fog lights are the smaller, oval ones. The light is very very close to the shroud around it so I'd like to get it off to better put the films on, seeing as they are sticky and I don't wana get finger prints all over or be reapplying it time and again.

To the point... How do I get these shrouds off? They look to have pry slots for a screw drive but I don't want to scrath or deform the plastic on the process....

Mike

Reply to
MikeL

Yes, the slot (IIRC only one on each shroud, toward upper-inboard corner) is for prying. The actual Subaru instructions recommend use of a flat-tip screwdriver, wrapped in tape to prevent scratches. Take your time and it's pretty easy and ding-free.

Reply to
CompUser