FS: 15" studded M&S tires for Impreza

I have a set of 4 205/60X15 studded M&S tires (no rims) sitting in my garage. They came with my 1999 OBS. Since I live in the desert, I have no use for them. They are Big O brand and have maybe 10K miles on them. I have the original receipt showing that they cost around $300.00. I will sell them for $125 plus shipping from Albuquerque.

Interested? Contact me. Steve

Reply to
SteveM