Woodgrain Inserts

I picked up the woodgrain inserts for my 2003 Legacy Wagon and installed them in all the doors except for the drivers door. I can't seem to get the wiring harness off of the power window switches block. The harness for the door locks block slipped right off, but this one is really giving me trouble. seems like there are tabs on each side of the harness, but the thing won't budge. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Reply to
ricardox