1991 Eagle Talon Mass Air Flow Sensor

I have a 91 Eagle Talon that stalls when I stop. This happens when the engine has warmed up. I took it to a mechanic and was told that it possibly could be the mass air flow sensor, but he couldn't be positive. The code that came up on the computer is 44. Can anybody help with this problem? Will this be an expensive fix? Is this sensor really the problem? Thanks, Bob S.

Reply to
bob

Unlikely. These have little effect at idle.

Reply to
Misterbeets