dash light bulbs

Any online stores that sell the tiny light bulbs for the air conditioning control panel for an '02 chev. silverado

Reply to
mark

The lights themselves are probably not available. The control panel is not really a serviceable part (anyone here can correct me if I'm wrong). As for replacement control panels, here is a link.

Scroll down a bit to see the various styles that were available in 2002 (with or without automatic temp. control; with or without rear A/C)

~ Hope this helps.

mark wrote:

Reply to
garthbrown

If they are "grain of wheat" bulbs, Jameco should have them. Chicago Miniature Lamp makes them.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey