Re: What are currently your 3 favorite muscle cars and why ?

I got a muscle car for ya...the friend that I mentioned when I was a teen, well his mother had a '70 Monto Carlo with a 402 in it...ever seen one of those?

Reply to
JerryD(upstateNY)

I am certainly willing to believe that Chevelles with 427s existed and may still exist.

I'm not willing to believe that it was a good idea, though.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

A 72 wasn't much of a muscle car. There's aworld of difference in just one year difference of 71-72. Around here there a lot of COPOs and Yenkos etc. I saw a few tri power 427s from the Chevy Dealer. And one of the 427 W two four motors. I don't think they made many. They went to the Rat motor the same year. One of my favorites was the 383- 440 Dodge Darts and some with hemis.

Reply to
Lil Abner

Reply to
Shanghai

got it.

In this area, we just considered any Chevelle with a big block "muscle"... It's obvious now, that different eras, or even different regions, had their own ideas...

Reply to
Anna Khonda

Shanghai wrote in news:insqsf$uig$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Reply to
Jim Yanik

The links you clipped out support they do indeed exist.

Just because some putz like me who works all day hasn't seen one doesn't mean anything.

Reply to
AMuzi

How about a '72 with a 454?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Reply to
Lil Abner

snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote in news:insfgh$sb$ snipped-for-privacy@panix2.panix.com:

if you thought that was a bad idea, what about the elcamino with em. couldn`t hook to save your life. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff