Rotors on 1994 Toyota Camry

Can someone tell me which screws to use to remove rotors. I see you have to screw them in which in turn pushes rotor out. Does anyone know size?

Reply to
nelsoninmaryland

Shep

Wouldn't it be metric??

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear

It's an 8 mm for sure. I think it is a 1.00. Tighten them evenly to push the rotor off.

Reply to
paulv

It's an 8 mm for sure. I think it is a 1.00. Tighten them evenly to push the rotor off.

Reply to
paulv

8 x 1.25mm.
Reply to
Hugo Schmeisser

8x1.25 mm I do this all the time at my shop.

Don

Reply to
Don

Thanks much. Just what I needed to know